|Announcing the 2011 Edition of the "Visa Application Form of The People's Republic of China" and the Requirement of Completing the Visa Application Form on a Computer|
As of July 19, 2011, the Visa and Passport Office of the Chinese Consulate General in
1. As of July 19, 2011, all applicants are required to apply with the 2011 Edition of the "Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of china" (click to download). Please follow the Instructions (click to view) in completing the Visa Application Form.
An Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher is required to view and download this application form.
2. The Visa Office will only accept visa application forms marked "CNNYCONSULATE JUNE 2011 EDITION" downloaded from the Consulate's website. Previous editions such as Form Q-2007 or forms downloaded from other sources will not be accepted.
3. The Application Form must be fully completed on a computer and clearly printed out. Hand written forms or altered forms will not be accepted.
4. No hard copy of the Application Form will be provided in the Visa Hall. Please make sure that all paper work is in order before you submit your application.
5. The application forms and completion requirement for notarization, authentication,
Visa and Passport Office
Consulate General of
The People's Republic of